DK

Based on 1,288 Ratings
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,906
Excellent !

Amazing. I buy not the first time, I will order more and advise all my friends. People often ask where I bought it. I recommend the site.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Love that the ingredients are clean and organic! The taste is not my favourite (I find licorice slightly weird) but it's still ok. The packaging is great too. Even though it's completely packed in paper and cardboard, including the individual tea bags, I never had any issues with it spoiling or becoming mouldy (my climate is extremely hot and humid). No issues drinking this at night too since it's caffeine-free.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

The product is pleasant to the taste bud. The delivery was fast. A delivery range of dates was given. Recommendation that the delivery company informs the customer one day before delivery the estimated time of delivery as someone needs to be home to wait for the delivery. This will allow the customer to be free and not to wait for the 4 days at home for the delivery.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I’ve repurchased this for multiple times. I am a big fan of herbal tea and there are a variety of detox tea out there- I’ve tried multiple and this is my favorite. It has a little bit of bitter sweet in it which is just perfect for the morning after a big dinner. I love it has dandelion in it, which is a really beneficial herb.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I purchased this tea to enjoy the benefits of the ingredients such as dandelion but I also enjoy the taste of other herbs blended in with every serving. The peppermint is refreshing while the fennel and licorice are delightfully sweet. Every package is a treat and I use it frequently in summer using a large sized cup. If you need caffeine, drink something else.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on May 29, 2022

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Husband loves this tea blend. The taste is great, good ingredients, and overall quality is great, easy to use. And its caffeine free that you can take any time of a day. Great heath benefits. We are trying to do it two weeks in two weeks out. Package came sealed.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Dandelion is extremely good for your liver and I've been watching my liver health ever since I had to have my gall bladder removed some years ago. It's harder on the liver to do the many things it does without it's helper gall bladder. I drink this tea to insure better health for my liver and it's very pleasant tasting, too!