DK

4.4
Based on 2,925 Ratings
1,978
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is a repeat purchase for me. It works. It is effective in calming me down before bedtime for a more restful sleep. Taste wise it is great. Serving wise, hot water can be added to the tea bag at least 3 times before it loses its strength. Comes nicely packaged in a box of 16 tea bags.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This is a great tea blend! I take it 1 hour before going to sleep and it helps a lot to relax. It is aromatic and the taste is quite pleasant. I like that it is organic and caffeine free. I trust this brand for its quality ingredients and I have been buying their teas for years. Please like if you found this helpful.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have been using this product frequently and I love the quality of it! It's so smooth 🥰 and it make me stay calmer especially after a warm shower 🛁😶‍🌫️ and this tea also made me sleep well now I stopped using Panadol night! It taste good but i prefer to mix it with honey for a richer flavor The packaging is nice and simple love it Definitely will buy it again

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Herbal tea with organic ingredients, caffeine free, with a blend of passionflower, chamomile and mint. The package contains individually wrapped servings of normal size, keeping them fresh and easy to use when travelling or to take to the office for example. I like the benefit of relaxation that I get from drinking it before going to bed.