DK

4.6
Based on 2,090 Ratings
1,567
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It is said to help in preparing the cervix and the uterus for dilation reason I got this tea and I love tea and general, so I think that helps for me to take it at my last trimester. It's recommended that you start when you are about 32 weeks pregnancy. See for yourself how this product can help you too. Have a safe and happy delivery ahead, mommy! 🤗

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love this one! I'm a tea lover, but during pregnancy most of the herbal teas has to be avoided. So I've been using this one, lemon and ginger tea and peppermint tea to deal with my nausea and morning sickness, it did help and i do enjoy drinking it. the ingredients are pregnancy friendly so I can drink it without worrying.

Quality is excellent , herbal teas are important part of healthy nutrition and diet. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Srhmng
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I buy this for my sister since she's pregnant and she cannot try other teas, I like it as it's organic and healthy for pregnant.

742c9632-f842-4f1c-8d4b-1993c1a1e094
462fc104-597f-407d-8f39-c7859637609a
f8804412-b7db-40f0-948e-57dccdeccbbc
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

30 weeks pregnant and I started drinking a cup a day a couple weeks ago. I plan on upping that soon but so far I’m enjoying the flavor. I usually let it sit for a while and then sometimes put a little honey in the glass but other times I drink it as is and it’s still yummy. I feel like it wouldn’t taste bad cold either and thought about testing out the theory. I also like the price for the amount on here. I’ve looked it up on other sites and stores and it’s double, sometimes triple what you can spend on here. Definitely a steal

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I love this tea brand - Traditional Medicinals - and the fact that all of their teas that I’ve seen are fully organic. Great, taste, high quality (I ONLY drink organic tea), and top tier ingredients. Great for fertility, pregnancy, and PMS symptoms as well as an array of other feminine related issues. Great product!

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Love this tea! Great taste as you can drink it hot or cold, it helps with preparing for labor. It doesn’t have caffeine in it which is great to drink anytime! The size of the package is super handy, all the ingredients are organic which can benefit the body so much!