DK

4.6
Based on 1,969 Ratings
1,475
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

It is said to help in preparing the cervix and the uterus for dilation reason I got this tea and I love tea and general, so I think that helps for me to take it at my last trimester. It's recommended that you start when you are about 32 weeks pregnancy. See for yourself how this product can help you too. Have a safe and happy delivery ahead, mommy! 🤗

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love this one! I'm a tea lover, but during pregnancy most of the herbal teas has to be avoided. So I've been using this one, lemon and ginger tea and peppermint tea to deal with my nausea and morning sickness, it did help and i do enjoy drinking it. the ingredients are pregnancy friendly so I can drink it without worrying.

Quality is excellent , herbal teas are important part of healthy nutrition and diet. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I got this tea for obvious reasons, and I didn't want to bother with loose leaf teas especially the clean up and stuff after just a cup or two. I've been super satisfied with this tea. Its not strong in taste at all which is huge because I've been super sensitive with taste this pregnancy. Theres a tinge of mint which makes it a nice tea to drink right before bed. Being close to the end of pregnancy I love that I get an extra benefit with this tea. The quality of the packaging is also super great and the quotes on the teabag are so adorable, I'm gonna order more just because of it!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I buy this for my sister since she's pregnant and she cannot try other teas, I like it as it's organic and healthy for pregnant.

742c9632-f842-4f1c-8d4b-1993c1a1e094
462fc104-597f-407d-8f39-c7859637609a
f8804412-b7db-40f0-948e-57dccdeccbbc
Posted on Nov 19, 2022
1,055

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Tea’s benefits to our body extend far and its ingredients help so much with me. Quality tea exceeded my expectations. Size and taste is ok. Hoping to get more benefits from drinking tea everyday. I’ve been used to sip one before going to bed and I noticed some changes in my body especially getting relaxed.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022