DK

4.6
Based on 4,475 Ratings
3,234
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This product arrived in great condition and pretty fast. I am very surprised by the flavor of this tea. I love this product so I purchased 6 boxes. Very good quality and ingredients as well as the price. I also noticed it helps with migraines. It really helps with digestion. Only drink 1 to 3 cups a day.

3791a5a7-c66c-4849-91f9-e24672506f3b
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Great quality ingredient taste used size package benefit serving T blend caffeine frequency Tea Great quality ingredient taste used size package benefit serving T blend caffeine frequency Tea Great quality ingredient taste used size package benefit serving T blend caffeine frequency Tea Great quality ingredient taste used size package benefit serving T blend caffeine frequency Tea

472c23fb-7248-4615-b74f-fa7e9e200d60
77911f1a-7199-49ba-ab6e-9f52cb91a67e
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This dandelion root tea is one of the best. The herbs and make it delicious and useful. It is caffeine free and has wholesome ingredients. We have almost finished the entire package because we drink it so frequently. I would recommend this quality product to my friends. It has a warm taste.

50e26419-56f7-463d-8e72-eb83d530a9b6
dd42d520-1e26-4cbf-9a31-c1b068b74771
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I addicted to Pu-erh Caffeine tea and Coffee after meal for many years, even after dinner. This tea taste mild , taste comfortable, it would be one of my caffeine free tea at my night time. But you can't expect the taste is like Real Coffee, I think it should like Japanese style Barley Tea. Consult your doctor prior to use if you have severe acute inflammation of the gallbladder, painful obstruction of the bowel, or obstructed bile ducts; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Discomfort due to gastric hyperacidity may occur after taking bitter herbs. (You can make 2 and a half cups of tea and make it more mild, just make one cup of tea would be a bit too concentrated) Appreciate to "like" my comment if useful to you :) Thanks

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

It has a beautiful taste. Dandelion is a fantastic support for the liver. I stopped drinking coffee a while back, but the taste reminds me of coffee a bit, so if you're trying to cut back on caffeine, this would work great as a substitution. i love drinking it during my ovulation phase to detoxify the extra estrogen.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Dandelion tea is an excellent source of potassium, a mineral and electrolyte that stimulates the heartbeat. In Europe, dandelion was used in remedies for fever, boils, eye problems, diabetes, and diarrhea. A group of international doctors and holistic practitioners compiled natural options for helping to reduce your body’s spike protein load from Covid. It works for us especially we are not vaccinated.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It is perfect, but I prefer unroasted. Roasted dandelions are slightly bitter, like coffee. Unroasted have more of an herbal taste. It is traditionally used to support liver and digestive health. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you. I am only sharing my experience, not medical advice.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Nice roasted flavor. I like pairing this with a bag of green tea to add to it's ability to detox my system. One cup a day seems to keep the kidney stones flushed out of my kidneys. Add a little lemon and honey and you can replace your coffee in the morning with this.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

This one is roasted dandelion root, it's less cold in nature(寒涼) I drink it before sleep, feels calm and fall asleep easily I order this one after coming across Internet survivor of pregnancy skin rashes recommend dandelion root, and then read a book called liver rescue which recommend dandelion as sort number one food /herbs good for liver I was desperate and it really helps my itchy pregnancy skin rash a lot! Dandelion root is very good for bind to and get rid of toxin from the liver, if liver get congested, skin rashes, eczema, new allergies can arise I tried non rostered dandelion root tea before this, but seems too cold in nature for me(affect my digestion the next day a bit) and with stronger diuretic effect...I can't drink non roasted version often but this one suit me well I can sleep well again, coupled this with other diet change If you find my review useful, please don't hesitate to give my comment a like!

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Love this tea! It’s great for bloating and if you need to clean your liver. Some might not like the taste, but I happen to like the earthiness to it. I don’t use it often, only when I’ve had something greasy or feel ‘stuck’, usually in the evenings before bed.