DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

It has a variety of products. This is one of the products to lose weight. I lose 17 kg drinking this product, from 72kg to 55kg now, and still going for losing weight. I used to be only 45kg in the past. So now going to my target, at least to be 48kg.

8c26e06d-a82d-4d92-9dcc-7e2f8077cf33
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

He uses it for general cleansing when he feels he needs one he loves it as he said it's gentle and meet his expectations. We have ordered it more than six times .

f02173f3-8850-451f-bb8d-baf34888e4e9
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Tastes good however i think i need to take it a bit longer to see any changes.Individually packet sachets for freshness.I drink it at night and in the morning my waste is excreted first thing when i wake up.Best to stay consistant for results Overall good quality

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
1,349

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I.love iherb products. very affordable. quality is good. ingredient is superb. taste is very nice. size is average. i use it always. packaging is good.its candy. sweet. smell is good. composition is ok. and it works on my diet. everytime i eat . i am always ordering in iherb. suits my age.. scent is ok

Posted on May 9, 2022

This stuff works! Good quality, the ingredients are definitely authentic. The taste is pretty average but you're not drinking it for pleasure. As a laxative it works really well, you use it by serving of a cup at night and about an hour after waking you'll know it. I wouldn't recommend frequency of using every day, more if you're trying to recover after a big meal or lazy bowel etc it's of benefit. No caffeine.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Good price and arrived in good condition on time. I'll purchase from this site again for sure. I gave it a four star only because I used to buy this for half the price and it been going up and up and I'm really not happy because that. But I love this site and so, I'll pay the extra.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Love this tea! We very happy that a subscription is available now if you want it and comes in timely manner . Tastes good and helps us stay regular when needed. It hasn’t been in stores anymore so love getting it here.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This tea is good subtle way to get you moving when need it. It's caffeine free so you can have a cup before bed and let it do it's work while you sleep. The quality seems fine but honestly it's not the best tasting tea. Senna is the key ingredient being a mild laxative and provides just the right amount of help. Good to have around.