DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Awesome tea. I recently tried oolong tea for the first time and i loved it, but i got it at big lots and i havent seen any more since. Glad i can find several oolong options on here. I love iherbs selection of teas; it's awesome! Im glad i can find brands that i cant get in grocery strores.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

We received the package in good condition. I always love Oolong tea, may it be hot or cold it goes well with any food I eat. Oolong tea has great benefits in our body as what my grandma always say. I normally will blend it with honey or lemon. The taste is good.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I can’t find this tea in my Canadian city. It’s taste is mild and I use it daily. It’s a gentle caffeine nudge in the morning. It has that dependable Twinings quality using only the best blend of Oolong tea leaves in its ingredients. I’d serve it to anyone.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This tea is well known. The quality is very good actually, and it taste good. But when I use I didn't feel obvious benefits. But the tea is delicious. And the size of a package is good but 20 tea bags is not that much for a box pf tea.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I drink a lot of Oolong tea when growing up, so my standard could be higher than usual. It is good, but not great, perhaps a lack of the Oolong tea fragrance. A bit mild in my opinion. Might buy it again in the future and give a second try.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Package arrived in good condition. Great quality and good tasting tea very soothing. Not too much caffeine for my afternoon tea time. Good product from twinings.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I am so pleased with this tea. I love my hot cup of tea and this by far is the very best. Thank you Twinings

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Twinings teas are always high quality and I've bought many different types, but I haven't found this one where I live so I order it from iherb. Great taste, contains caffeine, and also works well with some added milk.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

The Oolong tea tastes so good. I love this brand and usually get the Jasmine Green Tea/English Tea. I am surprise they have Oolong tea. Will keep purchase in the future.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I’m not a tea drinker I bought this product to get the benefits of drinking tea. The quality is on point. It’s a lovely little box of tea.