DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Orange pekoe is my favorite type of tea and I am unable to find it in the country where I currently live (they're really big on Earl Gray). So finding orange pekoe through iHerb has been a blessing. I really can't tell you what the difference is between black tea but I can taste it.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

While this tea isn’t bad, it doesn’t outperform other brands at similar price points, like, Marks and spencer, PG tips, and the likes. They used to sell a loose tea version but I can’t find it anywhere. So unless they sell that version again I won’t be getting this again. One teabag doesn’t give me the full body I love. But perhaps because I use huge 400ml mugs.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Nostalgic scent and flavor. I used to drink this often but it's hard to find in stores nowadays, so I'm glad it's available here. A good, malty black tea, and very affordable too.

f4537d08-db2a-4d4e-b870-dbcc06aea4e8
f062f556-69b8-4572-9045-da91637ac85d
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Flavorful and decent black tea taste, I use two bag for a rich milk tea in morning sometimes. It is good to make lemon tea, one bag is enough.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This is my fav tea, but the price went from £3.83 in June 2022 to £6.15 in Nov 2022. It's unbelievable and I won't be ordering again.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I use this product often and recommend purchasing it from iHerb. iHerb has the best pricing and quick delivery. So, please go online and buy all you need fromiHerb.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

can't wait to taste it as it's hard to find a orange taste black tea in the market. special taste with reasonable price

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Love this blend and the price was excellent. Seems like the grocery stores are moving away from tea, and more into herbals. I want tea, not medicine described as tea, and love this brand and this blend. excellent value

Posted on Jun 22, 2022