DK

4.7
Based on 1,999 Ratings
1,615
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Lady Grey from Twinings is my favorite tea and I am glad that I finally bought a tin of loose tea leaves, as opposed to the tea bags. I was surprised to see blue cornflower petals, I didn't know the tea contained those. Maybe that's why the packaging color for Lady Grey tea is blue. While the tea bags are convenient & great if one is in a hurry, it is nice to slow down and brew a cup of tea using the loose leaves. The tea is light but flavorful. I drink it without adding anything to it.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

What else can I say about the Twinings English teas' quality but excellent and delicious? The ingredients are the best. This is the best Lady Grey I have tasted...It is as good as I expected. I drink this tea with breakfast foods and sweet patries in the afternoon. I have ordered it twice already.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I'm a regular customer. IHerb always has fast delivery and quality products. This tea has bergamot and bits of tiny blue cornflowers, so.not only does it taste wonderful but its a pretty tea. Lady Grey has a milder flavor than Earl Grey, which has the citrus but is more robust.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

This tea is delicious. I had never had a lady Grey tea before but I'm so glad I decided to purchase. It's got a great flavor quality to it and I love the little flowers in the blend! It's a great size too, this tea will last me a while.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Nice tea , very good taste . I ordered the loose tea cup at i herb so i can easyly make the cup i want and a s strong as i want without any loose tea leaves. Lady grey is a softer tea than earl grey , the taste is just a bit softer wich i like

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is my favorite blend of tea at the moment. Packaging is in a tin with an interior seal to preserve quality. I love to brew this for an afternoon cuppa; I take it strong with half and half and a spoonful of sugar. (I've been meaning to try oat milk next, that's very popular right now.) The citrus and floral notes from the orange peel, bergamot and dried cornflowers pair beautifully with the tea; I find it well balanced, relaxing and delicious. :)

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Beautiful little blue tin (100g) and my favourite of the TWININGS teas. Not as 'purfumy' in taste as Earl Grey and more orangey and bright. Foil sealed inside with intensely uplifting aroma on opening with perfect sized loose leaf and flower. Very pretty tea appearance. Really impressed with quality of tea brewed compared to the bags.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I can not believe I found this product on Iherbs website. I just recently experienced Lady Grey Tea and I love it. This is a milder tasting tea than Grey Earl tea and if you love tea, I would recommend this tea. It is loose tea which you will need a strainer to remove tea leaves but I think the loose tea tastes better. I can not say enough good things about IHerb, the prices are so great, they ship immediately and I get what I ordered in a few days. Quicker then Amazon now. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Love lady grey. I don’t take my tea with sugar, but somehow if you have some sweets with it (merengues, macaroons, rock sugar) it enhances the aroma of the tea.

50bb2b80-7ea2-48d7-a6a3-447347935b93