DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 21, 2022

I did my research and found out that this is the best brand for phytoplankton. It contains all the minerals and it is highly recommended for those who do not absorb nutrients well. Especially if you have leaky gut, candida or Sibo. It is my go to for mineral replacement.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Not as easy to find in my country. Very good for liver, mitochondrial cells immune and energy! Marine phytoplankton is an antioxidant enzyme called SOD. With high levels of SOD you have an increased ability to detox and repair cells. Taste funny but It is worth it ;)

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Great value. I notice a considerable difference in how I feel when taking this versus when I do not. Helps me see better, my hair has darkened, etc. Does not taste the best but when properly diluted, you’ll never know it’s there. Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I love this as I am 70 years old still working full time when I have a hard day coming up I take this for energy the young guys have a hard time keeping up with me

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,113

I was doubtful that this would be as good as the more expensive ones but I absolutely love this product. I have felt so much clearer on it and more energy. I notice the difference with oxygenation too. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

I have fibromyalgia, and have constant pain. I find, since taking this phytoplankton over the last 4 weeks, that I have less pain overall, but I am taking large doses of it. The reduction in pain started within a few days of taking it. I don't know whether I will ever get rid of the pain, but any reduction is a bonus.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

So grateful that I found Nature's Gate hair products on iHerb! They are the best and healthiest hair cleaning product we have found to date!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022
1,509

excellent quality helped a lot with my problem highly recommend it

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

phytoplancton adviced by Andreas Moritz. Contains a lot of nutriments and minerals.