DK

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
Ok

The animal cuts 3 is good but not effective like the animal cut, it did not show much effects on me, maybe it will show a progress with another one but with me it did not work effectively like the normal animal cuts It's really a good product for losing weight and for losing the extra water in your body, it's contain a multiple of ingredients that can help you reach your shape without taking too many products, you can use it with a diet plan and you'll see the change after 1 month around that , also the quality of the ingredients are super, also the size of the pills are acceptable, also for the dosage you can start with one pack daily after that you can take one at morning and one at the afternoon you'll the the fully benefit if you drink water in a good way, the pills are bigger than the normal animal cut and they have no taste so it's will be easier to use them.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Does the job well and you see the results. Just need to remain consistent I’ve been taking it for a couple months and the result speak for themselves. I recommend this product for sure.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Excellent quality of ingredients, the size is just right and the package is lovely.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

great quality great ingredient great taste great package good benefit nice size

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Used this before long years ago. For me it is have best results when mix with ripped fast product. So I will bought again

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Took exactly as directed. I did two tubs and was disappointed with the results. I love the UNIVERSAL line of products and have used most of the training paks. I tried this in place of RIPPED and CUTS and it doesn’t compare. Good training and reasonable diet with very little change from the amount of tablets I took. For your money’s worth, buy RIPPED.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

This product works well for me. My only issue is that the tablets are large and diffcult to swallow down and they taste bitter. But I see results with this which is all that matters. Best of all is the low price.

edc4a5a9-83e9-44f1-9175-736c4f58d743
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

After few weeks results slowly start appearing. Trust the pro

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

i don't think it's a healthy addition and that they help. i think it's not me