DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,817

Liver is natures multivitamin. This product is fantastic, it is as pure as can be, high quality from pastured beef, with no unnecessary additives. The package is a hard shell like plastic and water resistant. The tablets are tastless, but quite large, if anyone incounters trouble swallowing them, I recomend using a thicker liquid, such as whole milk, but you can also break them in half or even blend them with water, although in the later case it might taste rather unpleasant. Liver is the most wonderfull source of bioavailable amino acids, as well as B vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc and very imortantly copper. There must always be a balnce between zinc iron and copper, so ingesting some of the later is very impotrant especially for anyone who supplements with additional zinc. It contains no fat, so it is not a source of fat soulable vitamins and it is low in calories. It never upsets my stomach, and i feel great taking the tablets, usually with a meal. It is a very benefitial supplement and should be a staple for anyone who does not like eating liver.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This is a great old school protein supplement that still holds up today. Its great for after a workout or as a general meal supplement. Beef liver has a host of nutrients that cant be matched without a lot of additional calories. Universal makes great products. The pills are a bit tough to swallow if youre not ready for it, though.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

fast and responsive delivery. package received it in less than a week. decided to buy thi based on reviews. When I tried it, it is amazing. pop 2 pre workout and 2 post workout for recovery. really love this product. highly recommended. quality of product is great, all sealed . will be buying it again when finished. contents of the uniliver is what I wanted and ithe ingredients looks legit. in fact it's taste is quite tasteless. size is big but able to swallow without any problems.great for training before and after.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I'm pescatarian, so I don't eat land meat. But I heard liver is the new kale, so I bought uni-liver, and I have to say that it is obvious that this stuff works. I take 2, 3 times a day. The pills are quite large; I usually swallow a handful of pills at once, but I can only swallow one of these bad boys at a time. Still, very efficient and I'm very glad I found this product.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I’ve been using this product for several years now. I really like the mix of aminos and minerals provided. I’ve become more of a fan of grilled liver but not enough to eat daily or weekly. This is a great way to get all the benefits without the not-so-yummy taste.

Caroline
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

excellent product. The capsule size is quite large but fine to swallow . no taste or odor. I am anemic and don't really want to take iron supplements all the time, so find that this is a great way to get an iron-rich supplement into my diet. the product has high quality ingredients so I am confident that I am getting the best product.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Great product, so far my energy has been great, along with good attention to my diet my energy level has been a lot more stable. Still have difficulty pushing through workouts, but when I put in my best effort I am getting results. I feel these do help with muscle pump during workouts. I have bad reactions to most pre workouts, so I find these a great addition to my daily routine. I take them with every meal. Have to also add that the price is vary reasonable. Simply, the best choice.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Idk if it is the only reason (since I also started talking other supplements) but I noticed my baby hairs growing a while after starting this supplement. The only downside is that the pill is quite big (and I don't usually have issues with pills). It has a notable smell, but it didn't really bother me.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I was loosing a lot of hair while dieting and started taking this because I wondered if I was low in iron. Within a week or so of taking Uni-liver every day, the hair loss stopped. Highly recommend!