DK
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I know many would say that this has little effect, but I'm in no hurry - because I know that fat melts slowly, it takes time. For me, this product works great, of course I follow a proper diet with a negative calorie balance. I take it at least 30-40 minutes before a meal, although I do not do very stable workouts - it still has a shocking effect. You should not give up! Fats melt slowly, but melt!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Size is ok, quality of product same. I combined this with my other products on workout and diet and see changes that are good. I preffer to use dosage it on my cardio routine, about 45 min before as it written on. So far, so good. I bought this many times,and have some bootles in my storage to use. taste is ok, with water no problem

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I like this product it is not the most powerfull by any means but it gives a nice steady I'm awake feeling for my work day and workout I take it in the morning I don't think you need more than two pills a day. You can't take this and eat fast food every night you still hvae to watch as it were

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The universal riiped fast pills size are very good to swallow and there is no taste for the pills you have to follow the dosage to get the fully benefit from it also the ingredients are perfect and the quality is good, as an advice for those who thinking to take it, it's better to drink a plenty of water and follow a diet and training plan for the best results.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

This site is excellent and send product on time Regarding this product it helped my children a lot as nutrition supplement It’s a good size and quality package It has safe ingredients, I recommend everyone to try Dosage as what is written It has good benefit and taste I used it

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I use this as a pre workout when I do fasted cardio. For me, 3 capsules is the perfect dose to kick start the fat burning. Diuretic effects also. Great price for a very effective fat burner. In one month, with reasonable diet, I lost 3 kilos, this stuff works!

Posted on May 14, 2022

It used as a pre workout. Animal always have top quality ingredients in their products. Use for three weeks and one week off for better results.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

First time I took a capsule, I sweat a LOT! I am 70 kilos and it is enough for me only one capsule a day, 2 hours before training. It does not hurt my stomach.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Does the job well and you see the results. Just need to remain consistent I’ve been taking it for a couple months and the result speak for themselves. I recommend this product for sure.