DK
Based on 1,275 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,275 Ratings
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I tried the chocolate flavor before and it was great , Got this taste because it was on discount and I have to say that the taste is great. plus it got 67 servings so the sizevand package is also good and to me the quality of the product is great , some people complain about the ingredients and that it has a "chemical" taste but I actually enjoy it and it is a great whey protein

9237cf1e-3f2b-4f4e-add0-aba51cc70e23
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

it's pretty much a creamy vanilla flavour. has some chocolate/oreo type cookie crumbs mixed into the powder, but they always stick to the bottom of the bottle so you never get to eat them the scoop is huge so you need to use a bottle with a wide neck. the container it comes in is massive (as expected for 2kg worth of product) so it will last a while.

d1fa8eed-fc6f-44e0-83c2-4a3a0a6eec08
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I recently tried Universal protein shake and I have to say I was thoroughly impressed. The taste was fantastic and it mixed well, no clumps or chunks. One of the things that sets Universal protein shake apart from others on the market is its high-quality ingredients. It contains a blend of whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate, which are both high-quality sources of protein that are easily absorbed by the body. Additionally, the price was very reasonable which is always a plus. I would highly recommend this protein shake to anyone looking for a high-quality, great-tasting, and affordable option. Overall, Universal protein shake is a great product that I will definitely be purchasing again in the future.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

It tastes so good and mix up well with water as well with milk . The quality is so good. The ingredients is milk and dairy so be careful id you are allergic But i think the size is the problem because it just contain 67 meals Fits perfectly in my diet i take it after workout Recommended

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The taste is amazing! This whey protein package is high quality and the ingredients are good. The price is great for the size and there are plenty of benefits to it. I use the for my workout routine with supplements and a specific diet, and it makes it so much easier to get fit.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Tastes great but I personally want a less sweet flavoring. There are cookie pieces in it. The macros are great but it would be even better with lower calories. I mix this in my oats rather than drinking it. There were no ingredients that messed with my digestion. I would buy this again if the prices would get lower in the future. This is a quality whey for anyone trying to adventure new protein powders.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

The taste is great and the price very cost effective. It is feel very good and you can even see the cookies. Defently gonna buy it again!

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

i really love this product >> but its getting more expensive every month i started to buy it 55$ now its 85$ now i am looking for something else

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

the size is just Right, taste is good not so sweet. the quality is fair enough for the price. you can see and taste the quality of ingredients. great to include for diet and workout. a supplement that you can trust on.