DK
Based on 1,099 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,099 Ratings
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Im used this protein power and the quality is great and the taste is phenomenal I use this product after the workout and it fits perfectly in my diet The size is good and contain approximately 68 servings of whey The package arrived in like 7 days and there was no problem , recommended

Posted on May 19, 2022

The best protein powder I ever tasted, I paid more then 1000$ last year for the worst protein powders.... Buying protein powder, tasting it, throw it, repeat for 1.5 years ! I hope that product wont be deleted from here so I would buy it again and again . If it wasn't clear so far, the ultimate protein powder IMHO :)

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

One of the tastiest protein powders I've ever tasted. It does sweet, but actually, I'm fine with it. When it's cold it's like iced coffee, and I also like to add real coffee for a stronger taste. It melts easily and has good value and benefits. Really enjoy using it after training.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

This is my first protein shake. The portion is huge, the taste of mocha cappuccino is really good. I like it! First time: I use full cream milk, it tastes a bit too sweet for me Second time: I use half water (room temperature) and half milk, it tastes just right I will try with soy milk next time : ) Since I am fasting, and I normally workout at night, so I only drink for pre-workout, so far so good.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Whey protein has a high quality of protein because it contains the primarily ingredient and it tastes very delicious and its size is big enough to consume for two months. It is a great item for workout goals and it can be very useful for your diet. It can be used in training and non-trainingdays.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

The taste was amazing and I often mixed this instant coffee in the morning. The quality was nice as it mixed well and the ingredient content for protein ratio was very good. Size for the price as good too. However with as it is whey I did notice some stomach issues from time to time.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

purchased it as previous purchase was great, so decided to try a different flavor. to no surprise tastes great as well with shakes and mixes well highly recommended

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is available in the US for $50-60. Why has this jumped from 6000 yen to 9700 yen in the last three months? Great product, my favorite actually, but I'm going to find somewhere else to buy it.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The most delicious protein I have ever used. Easy to dissolve and high in protein content The ingredients are also excellent. This quality is amazing! I want to buy again.