DK

4.6
Based on 1,051 Ratings
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Bulk Whey Good Price Good Taste

The protein tastes good and the cost is economical. I do like the packaging a lot. The cap has a handle. Probably necessary but kind of cool. Since the price is good, you can really get a 1.5 months worth easy here. I do workout in the gym a few times per week and this helps. I drink it before and after the workout. I think that it would taste great mixed in milk but I stick to water as I sometimes get lactose intolerance symptoms from milk.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Universal Nutrition - like the products of this company for years. Lite, non aggressive and non chemical-artificial vanilla taste, fast and simple dissolved. Good as on the water as on the milk base. No stomach heaviness or diarrea after taking it. Warmly recommended. iHerb - almost fast delivery, but as I think a little high delivery prices. Fast and helpful the customer support service.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Very good quality. Especially like the taste of the product. It's packaged very neatly. Very good for workout and diet and any sort of training. One of the best fitness supplements out there. And did I mention really good taste. The powder dissolves easily. Highly recommend for any serious trainers.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

The taste is pretty bland and the smell is quite chemical, but since I mix it with milk and fruits in my post workout smoothie, it is not noticeable. The package is nice and it has a handle on the top lid, which makes it easy to maneuver. Other than that, nothing special.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

not bad pre workout quality and efficiency but there is better taste is awesome keep in mind it's only 20 scoop cause you have to use two scoops dosage the package is not fancy tho but who cares

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Great test. exactly as you'd expect it to be. been using ON for years but they have become to expensive. finding this alternative is a good surprise. deffenantly recommend it to all you runners and CrossFiters out there.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I'm VERY picky when it comes to my proteins since I'm super sensitive with the smell of whey proteins but Universal NEVER let's me down. This really tasted like Vanilla Ice Cream it's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great quality with relatively clean ingredients. I use it once per day after my workout and it tastes and smells very good. Not too sweet so easy to drink

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

came sealed and safe ! i loved the taste ! i used to take other brands in different tastes ! i totally love this one! i make it after my workout ! try it and enjoy

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This is my 1st time trying Universal whey protein. Like Muscletech whey, it mixes easily in a shaker with water & the taste is agreeable. Given the near doubling of the price of Muscletech's whey, this has become my post workout protein choice.