DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I just started to take this Green Vibrance, and I feel as though it has many benefits, such as a health improvement, such as having more energy, and I also think that it's given me a little help to lose some weight. The packaging is fine, and I believe that it is a great antioxidant, as well.

Posted on May 8, 2022

When I say this stuff works, it absolutely does! Cleared my brain fog right up. I can now function mentally a lot better also better bowel movements! So that’s great! I 100% recommend :)

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I have been using this product for about 10yrs love it it provided som many of the vitamins, nutrients and vital supplements we all need. this is you ultimate vitamin you don't even need anything more :)

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Great quality brand and ingredients, a superfood formula in capsule form for those who don't like the taste of the powder form. Thumbs up!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

The benefits of this product is the mix of quality ingredients in one package. Helps keeping the health and the diet in order to get long age

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This works the best for me because I travel a lot . Green vibrance is my go to vitamin supplement now to replenish all the harsh effects of antibiotics and processed foods . Try it and you won’t be disappointed. I herb is awesome and shipping is great!

What can I say, I take 4 pills a day, below the recommended dosage, knock on wood, I haven't been sick in a very long time. Even when the weather changes and I have a mild cold, it never gets beyond that. Especially during covid! You need immune boosters you can to help! I have been taking this for years and will continue to do so.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Easy to take if you need to travel. I prefer the power because I can mix it with yogurt

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

The product is very effective. It's also nice to have probiotics in it.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Ordering over the internet was very easy. Product was delivered in a timely fashion.