DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is a great immunity booster, I'd highly recommend it. The product arrived in perfect condition and it also arrived before schedule. This product hydrates the body and is very beneficial for low energy levels. I use a little drop in water and it is easy to take. Because you only need to use a small amount at a time, it lasts for a couple of months, making it a good value for money.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This product is exactly what I needed and I love how it has literally no taste. Like drinking a shot of spring water and no funny aftertastes. I only gave 4 stars because I dislike that it comes in a plastic bottle. The bottle itself is sturdy, seals & pours well, but it's still plastic. But I cannot find anything else comparable in a glass bottle, so I go with this one for now.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I love these minerals as everyone is deficient in minerals because our soils are deficient in minerals. Fulvic minerals are important to take when going through a detox because the minerals will take the place as the toxins are released from the body.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I'm on my 2nd bottle of this product. I have researched Fulvic minerals and also this company and they provide a quality product without fillers so I have a 3rd bottle in reserve so recommend it for those who know about the importance of trace minerals

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

May lower cholesterol. Animal studies suggest that fulvic acid may decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol. ... May improve muscle strength. ... May relieve altitude sickness. ... May boost cellular function. ... May have anticancer properties. ... May boost testosterone. ... May enhance gut health.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My entire family is taking this. No bad taste and easy to swallow as the consistency is like water. This came highly recommended so I am very happy with the quality.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great supplement to take to improve the your health and keep your guts healthy. I drink every morning and its improve my well being. The taste is plain and its easy to drink just like it or with juice. The quality is good is good too.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

my son was born a preemie. he was underweight n was falling of the growth chart at 2yrs old. my homeopathic nutritionist then recommended this product to me. add to his drinking water bottle everyday. health got better n he actually grew up n caught up with his peers . tasteless which is great too.

d0401750-e25f-4430-a948-73b1087f23d2
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

After reading about it’s benefits I decided to give this a try. I feel better when taking it, but my adult daughter told me that she really notices a difference in her energy and overall well-being when she takes it.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Using only 1/2 dose a day & it’s the first time in years that I’ve been able to do a task then go on to another without feeling fatigued & needing rest. Seems it’s the missing link for me...very grateful to have found this product. I like that it has a mild & pleasant taste as well. I called the company directly to ask questions. They welcomed questions & answered them clearly.