DK

• S
Based on 2,610 Ratings
1,565
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

So much nicer than I expected for a healthy, low carb, zero calorie diet friendly salad dressing. It tastes delicious and it fits my KETO lifestyle. I would recommend this to anyone. Definitely don't expect this to be as heavily flavoured as the unhealthy type, but this still packs a punch considering the beneficial quality.

7ec63ed3-eaf0-40b3-ac33-d8d5d83318c1
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
5,271

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

yummy dressing! 0 calories and so much flavor! long list of ingredients but the quality of it is surprisingly good. I love the taste, feels real. I use it daily! great strong package that won't break. it's so beneficial for your diet! i love Walden farms products and always include them in my diet. this thousand island dressing is just wonderful!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022