DK

4.7
Based on 1,036 Ratings
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
5,627

Great soap. Durable in use. Size as common. We lead is well established with its quality, composition and ingredients. I choose its product for my children, and they feel good. Soap is very sensitive and gentle. Don’t have a strong scent. For all ages. Great package.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

We use these soap bars for all of us. We love Weleda so much, we want to try all of their body wash products. When these finish, I’ll get something new from Weleda. Friend of my friend worked in Weleda factory, and they use best quality ingredients, very recommend this brand. The soap lasts very long! Scent is amazing and lasts. This bar lasts long time and does not get soggy. Gentle on skin and it does not dry our skin.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

A pleasant, gentle facial soap that thoroughly cleans. Been using it for years, after trying several soaps. Smooth and pleasant touch, delicate smell. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Excellent product, feel good on the body, high quality. We use it for our baby to wash his hands and tushy, really good product, prefer a bar soap over the liquid alternative

Posted on May 20, 2022

great quality, doesn't have a strong scent to it, good for dry and sensitive skin, I thought it was gentle enough for the areas of my skin which have psoriasis

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Very satisfied with the quality, and all the ingredients are good. I will order again! Delivery was fast and package was well packaged!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Recommend for adults and children with dry skin. Love the scent

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Soap is very smooth polish and the package is decent , ingredient is good

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Love this soap! Great scent, soaps up well, washes clean, leaves skin smooth and hydrated, no soap scum!