DK

4.7
Based on 1,056 Ratings
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
5,637

Great soap. Durable in use. Size as common. We lead is well established with its quality, composition and ingredients. I choose its product for my children, and they feel good. Soap is very sensitive and gentle. Don’t have a strong scent. For all ages. Great package.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

A pleasant, gentle facial soap that thoroughly cleans. Been using it for years, after trying several soaps. Smooth and pleasant touch, delicate smell. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Excellent product, feel good on the body, high quality. We use it for our baby to wash his hands and tushy, really good product, prefer a bar soap over the liquid alternative

Posted on May 20, 2022

great quality, doesn't have a strong scent to it, good for dry and sensitive skin, I thought it was gentle enough for the areas of my skin which have psoriasis

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

We use these soap bars for all of us. We love Weleda so much, we want to try all of their body wash products. When these finish, I’ll get something new from Weleda. Friend of my friend worked in Weleda factory, and they use best quality ingredients, very recommend this brand. The soap lasts very long! Scent is amazing and lasts. This bar lasts long time and does not get soggy. Gentle on skin and it does not dry our skin.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Calendula Is Anti-Inflammatory Calendula Moisturizes Your  Can Help Delay Skin Aging Healing Gentle Natural

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

very gentle soap, it's good for sensitive skin. expansive... but at least it's dense and lasts very long .

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Great. Great smell. All ages. Good quality. Great size. Scent nice.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Very satisfied with the quality, and all the ingredients are good. I will order again! Delivery was fast and package was well packaged!