DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I have been using this oils since more that 10 years and it's very helpful with any minor "bumps and bruises" of my kids. It soothes well sore muscles after intensive trainings of my little hockey player and another volleyball champ :). The scent is discrete and not disturbing. Great quality and easy to use with the pump. Good natural product.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Best massage oil ever! I got it for my mom who had shoulder problem. She was doing massage with this oil and was super happy. Top quality ingredients and natural composition helps your muscles to relax. Fresh scent of arnica wakes you up. Perfect to use for therapeutic massage. Good size, easy to use.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I love the scent and smell of this massage oil. The composition and ingredients are great. It has a lot of benefits. It helps me relieve muscle tension. It moisturizer my skin and gives it the extra nourishment it needs. It’s good for sensitive skin. I find it’s of good quality. The size is good. Package is nice. Please like it if you find this review helpful.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very good quality, healthy ingredient and good for your skin, hair and nails! Age composition package benefit improvement effect diet knee deficiencies taste size use scent scalp sensitive moisture

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

My all time go to arnica oil, great quality, package and size, easy to use and the scent is super good. The biggest benefit is the nourishment and it moisturize the sensitive skin along with the balanced essential oil composition, highly recommended

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Excellent massage oil. No harsh odor. Does not cause irritation and dryness of the skin. Suitable even for small children. Good composition of natural ingredients.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I recommend this massage oil for any athletes because I have found the benefit of the relax of my leg muscle s after playing tennis hard.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Love this product! I use it in my massage practice and for personal use on bruised or inflamed areas. It smells pleasantly herbal, the brand has a long positive history and is excellent value for the amount.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I don't think I've ever used a Weleda body product that I didn't like. This massage oil was excellent for a back massage with added therapeutic benefits.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I used to use different kind of Arnica cream for my muscles but this is much better!! little pricy but I think its worth it.