DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

As described, working well for health, highly recommended, will buy it again. The quantity is very big, suitable for adults, received sealed, take on empty stomach for better absorption, essential ingredient is included, the composition is meeting the body requirement, no side effect, you well get improvement with longer duration,, take it before diet, helpful for knee and all joint, and skin. No taste, it will replace any deficiency for joint health, the best benefit for Adult age group, good quality. Package received on time.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

good quality product for men in a nice package it has in ingredients zinc and B6 in addition to Macca root ... they all have a lot of benefits and they give energy it has no bad tasting

3994bf8b-7c9e-40e6-9808-d5521ba7847a
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Extremely good Maca! I've tried many brands of Maca but this one has actually worked. It does what it says and I felt the results within the first week of administration.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Very good for those in a hurry to revere themselves before the activity Nice mix for the ingredients with a good quality nice size 180

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I get it for my father and he ask me to order it again and again

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Wonderful Good size and good quality Highly recommended Good packaging

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It's my first time buying it. I'll try it and if it's okay, I'll buy it again.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

this maca works well. i always feel something whenever i take and i used it on food, salad and other food, i also drink it morning nand night but just a spoon. i could feel changes anytime i took it. will recommend it to anyone

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I was a bit skeptical but seems like it works gradually. I tried to increase intake from the minimum to maximum, and would like to see the difference. Anyway, I could recommend this one.