DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

i bought this product becaus I heard it has a lot of benefit and it's good for fertility ... hope it helps ! it has IDM in ingredients ... that's why it's good for women ... good quality the package

91411e4b-1fde-4667-b62f-718cd4baf605
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

My energy level started to improve within 1 week of taking this supplement. I started with 1 per day and then progressed to the recommended 2 per day after about 10 days.

I am taking 1 capsule as energy supplement on alternate days as I am using other energy supplements, so far no hot flush or side effect and I do feel my weight is in control.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This company produces high quality, pure ingredients. I love the Maca Plus to help reduce the occurrence of my hot flashes. The Maca along with the DIM helps with balancing my hormonal fluctuations.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Been using this product for about 3-4 years and love it!! Helps keep all menopause symptoms at bay! I add it to my shake every morning! You won’t regret trying this...it will become a staple in your supplements!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I started taking this to help with menopausal symptoms. I have experienced a lessening of severity of symptoms. It does require time to get into your system, and they need to be taken regularly to get results.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I am not near menopause, however I have been struggling with hormonal imbalances. DIM is known to get able to help with getting rid of bad estrogens in the body, as it helps with phase 1 of the estrogen detoxification pathway. I have read that there are different types of DIM and this may not be in the form that is the most potent -compared with estroblock, but I haven't tried that.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This formula comes with DIM. My energy level has improved after taking it for about 2 weeks.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Gf become more enjoy the bedroom activity. Even make the move first sometimes...

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

very nice product . good quality .. good ingredients .. good package .. taste normal .. its fit with my diet .. good size