DK

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Great quality, easy pour bottle top, great taste, good size so that I don't need to constantly buy it. The only thing is the price keeps escalating so that I have to wait for iherb special days to buy :D I always keep spare bottles at home. I add it to my cereal, nuts and yoghurt, non sweetened fruit drinks.

a1607969-a216-4076-bfa3-0dcef7921bcc
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

This organic honey is pesticide free So I don’t have to worry about consuming any harmful chemicals. The bot is non drip, no messy kitchen ever again. The honey is organic and farm from bees fed on wildflowers so there is a rich taste to it The 24-oz is definitely a really good deal.

3448a996-71d0-497d-8999-77489b94e139
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Great quality, easy pour bottle top, great taste, good size so that I don't need to constantly buy it. The only thing is the price keeps escalating so that I have to wait for iherb special days to buy .

Posted on Aug 13, 2022