DK

Posted on Jan 15, 2022
Not all countries sell brown sugar!

Where I live in Germany, they do not sell soft brown sugar. I had to make it using raw brown sugar and molasses. Since I am able to order Wholesome Organic Dark Brown Sugar through iherb, it is now easier to make classic chocolate chip cookies which are not common here. The taste and quality is excellent. That it is organic is a plus.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Good quality for baking chocolate chip cookies . A bit on the expensive side for the size . Durable packaging . Benefit of keeping it moist and fresh .

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The quality and taste of this dark brown sugar is really great! Living in europe, it is not always easy to find brown sugar to use. We found this package on iherb and have been using it in many recipes.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The BEST dark brown sugar. This brand is the secret to great chocolate chip cookies. It stays moist for a long long time. Actually, I've never had this Wholesome brown sugar get hard or difficult to use.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

It's a lovely brown sugar I love it the packaging can cause a few concerns it doesn't close properly but the n=ingredients are amazing and use it in all my baking recipes.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I reordered as I love the quality and resealable package, I use it for my vegan baked goods for extra fudginess and moisture, and some caramel effect, and it's super!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

This is my third time purchase. I like using this organic dark brown sugar for cooking as well as making water kefir drinks. The taste is much better than the white sugar. More healthy!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

soft dark brown sugar, with molasses flavour. great add into cakes for softer texture and into fermented. 4 star because of the package, it is a bit hard to seal back as the dark brown sugar are sticky on sides.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

I use it in most of my cookies and brownies. I love the caramel flavour it brings in and the moisture that guaranties a gooey texture

e9c6e54e-3724-4f80-bc9f-1eedd440de99