DK
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

A tightly packed can of tuna, just a fillet without anything extra. Tuna is quite bland in taste, so free use is a matter of habit, but it proved to be excellent in dishes. Already cooked salad and soup with it - it turned out to be good everywhere. Suitable for diet food.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I've ordered both the flex packaged version of the skipjack tuna and this one. this one tastes great! one of the best tuna in water I've tried. great quality and accepable value-for-money. I'll order this again as it's great to replace my oil version (good for the diet). stay away from the flex packaged one. it's bad.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

A good seafood pantry staple providing beneficial omega-3s in its composition for the diet. Skipjack tuna has less mercury than albacore and this is quality wild-caught tuna ingredient in a convenient BPA-free package. It's a useful tasty protein and I plan to try this instead of salmon over rice with mayo and seaweed. Portion size is sufficient for two meals.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

The quality is good and up to my expectations. Many tuna canned food sold on the market tastes fishy but this tuna product is free from such shortcoming. I usually use it for making sandwich for lunch mixed with cheese, eggs, tomatoes, mustard and mayonnaise. Such sandwich tastes great with bringing out the delicious savor of tuna.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Good flavour, texture and quality. This tuna variety, in general, has less mercury than bigger varieties, and hence I choose it. Tuna is a good source of selenium. I love Wild Planet for not adding questionable oils or other ingredients. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I buy the wild planet albacore all the time. Spendy... but worth every penny. No additives and even the water doesn't need to be drained. I have never found a better tasting Tuna than Wild Planet. However the SkipJack is not as good as the Albacore. But it does supposedly contain a little less mercury. I think this would be a good choice for tuna salad or sandwiches... but the flavor is in the Albacore.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Wild Planet has the best quality fish. This kind of Tuna, Skipjack, is better than any Tuna I've had (which may not say a whole lot) and I cannot recommend it enough. It's a bit expensive for Tuna but well worth it.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Good quality, good ingredient, OKAY taste. Easy to use, can use in various recipes, and it is affordable, for it’s quality. OKAY size, OKAY packaging. Smells strongly of tuna, obviously. Composition of about one-third water to two-third tuna. Good seafood option, and supposed to be beneficial, for diet. Good flavour, very tuna.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I choose this brand for the quality, taste and mission. It provides a nice serving of protein and if I can choose, I would buy this one.