DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

It’s a winner. The quality is top rate, and the ingredients natural and wild caught is always more healthy. The firm flesh of the tuna is tasty though a tad too salty. But it’s really good for my diet, the omega 3s are what I eat it to get.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Great quality tuna. We don’t have wild tuna in my country so I love buying it from I herb. This size is big so I eat it as lunch in my salad or make it in two portions.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I bought it many times and will buy it again defiantly great taste. My favorite tuna high quality i use it for my tuna salad helped me in my diet

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

this tastes quite good for a canned fish item. Of course albacore tuna is the highest grade tuna, so I only order this kind of tuna since I am trying not to eat too many canned seafood items. But this is certainly handy to have on hand if I needed some fish in a hurry.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Haven't tasted yet, hence the small packet, I was attracted to the type of tuna and I am evaluating whether the sea salt makes a difference compared to the other alternatives I have ordered.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Really delicious taste, high quality ingredients, and overall excellent product.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Excellent quality and ingredients. Good taste. Pricy for those who can afford it.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Yummy, great to cook with or just eat in a sandwich

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This tuna is the most clean and tasty I have ever tried, and the only one I will currently purchase.