DK
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 15, 2022
Healthy and quick protein option

I use these for a quick and easy protein option on days when I need to make something to eat fast. I appreciate that there isn't any added sodium as I am trying to eat less. It's a little pricier than your standard tuna but very high quality so I feel it's worth it. Tastes delicious!

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Tried for the first time and really liked that quality and ingredient list is very good! Size of this is also good. Magnesium is very good for a person’s well being! Package is easy to open and close. Benefit are numerous! Joint muscle! Helps me sleep better and all minerals are fine

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This is my favorite tuna to have in the cupboard. Please make sure you don't drain the liquid though - I like to slightly break up the tuna in the can so it will absorb the liquid and then it has a wonderful taste. Use it for salads, on toast, whatever! Sometimes Ill give the cat a little bite (since he seems to love this one too!).

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I cannot get environmentally safe caught canned tuna where I live overseas and as a result I order from I-herb and yes, I know this is not environmentally sustainable. Until I can get locally I will continue ordering on-line for my health and in supporting sustainable supply (I am aware that there are concerns and issues with the entire fish supply chain and organizations involved with it but until thats resolved I will continue with this product). Its a perfect size for me to make 2 portions of tuna salad OR just add to a veggie salad for some protein, again for 2 servings!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Best tasting tuna on the market, don't drain, the liquid adds back more omegas into the mix (my cat is disappointed!), no fishy odor. I can't get enough of this brand, and always prefer the no salt added, there's enough sodium in the bread and other things I eat.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Good quality and ingredients. Taste is great, easy to use in salads and cooking, and even baking. Size is the same as usual, and packaging in a can, easy to open and use. Smell like tuna, obviously. Composition is great, just tuna and no added salt or water. Natural water in larger amounts. Good seafood option.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Wild planet is simply my favorite canned fish brands. I follow a low sodium diet and they are the only ones that offer wild caught tuna sardines and salmon with no added sugar. What I would like is for iHerb to put more no salt added variants like tuna and sardines in extra virgin olive oil or tomato sauce.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is a really good product. Living abroad it’s not easy to find wild caught fish. It’s doesn’t smell fishy and am so happy I found tuna that’s not packed in oil. The size of the can is big enough for two portion sizes. It’s a really convenient way to consume more seafood without having to compromise on the quality!

Anne
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I bought this brand of tuna because: 1. it has lower mercury content so safer 2. good quality, no extra oils and nasties 3. convenient source of protein which I can easily use to whip up a salad I hope the price will not keep rising. It is certainly more expensive than other brands of tuna.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Great product. This tuna has a light taste - no strong tuna smell. It's a good-sized portion. Seems like a high-quality product. I ordered several cans and the packaging was good. I will definitely be ordering again.