DK

Henderson32
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It’s not always easy to find wild caught salmon where we live. It’s so nice to have this option from iherb. The quality and taste are great. We use it in place of fresh on salads mostly. The size is surprisingly big and it helps us to boost our intake of seafood with its benefits.

Posted on May 14, 2022

No saturated fat in this salmon. This is a staple for your cabinet when you need protein added to a meal. Besides making salmon salad sandwiches, it goes well on top of a salad or added to a recipe. Salmon is a wonderful addition to your diet. I like The brand wild planet. I will use this as a staple in my kitchen, when fresh salmon is not available.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Delicious Salmon. The saltiness isn't heavy, you might want to add some. Wild Planet's fish are superb, I have yet to be disappointed. Some have written about it being too expensive, but it might depend on where you are in the world and what fish you can get locally. for me, this is actually relatively cheap. Can't recommend this enough.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Salmon is placed inside the can as is without skin, bones, and other unneeded stuff. Filling liquids are the optimal amount, the buyer is not deceived, that is already very pleasant. The taste of salmon is delicate, without a lot of salt, which again is great for cooking. The smell is natural without any additional ingredients except salmon. Actually, I can also eat it straight from the can - I like it very much. For people who likes spicy and rich salty tastes, this option may not be suitable, but it seems to me personally that a dish to which fish is added can always be salted if desired. For me this is the most favorite salmon from iHerb.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Yummiest salmon on iherb, with minimal ingredients! I love the BPA free packaging, and of course thay it is wild-caught. I love the taste, too. The texture is ok, just like any canned fish (think: tuna). It is a bit more expensive than other similar products on iherb, but I think it is worth it. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

So good, I added it on top of my veggies with some sauerkraut , I didn’t add any salt because the salmon was salty enough for me.

e8b89ebe-d60c-4b0c-921c-6a8b8e218bd1
5e098ca5-0357-40f7-afdc-661b583f2d25
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Good for taking on the go when you want to was something healthy with a lot of protein. Taste is nice (I like the tuna better) and amount is not large but it is ok.

f2ba0102-b305-4117-8180-b5b1cfe06962
5ae7a997-2c1f-4693-b0d1-f1b8ce8a2b89
d13d9c17-c3af-437e-bc1a-1201ab4e1e3f
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I made salmon patties with it (added egg, herbs, bread crumbs and fried in olive oil). The product is of good quality. Note that you need a can opener to open this. I had one and still struggled. The taste is specific - kind of like canned tuna. It does have the taste of salmon but it's very different from fresh salmon. Smell is pretty strong.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

somehow salmon are not very good when ordered in can or packaged. But I don't mind having these sometimes, because tuna can contain mercury, and one cannot eat them everyday. But tuna can be packaged especially in a glass jar very well. But there they are kept in a lot of oil. So to be healthy I will order salmon sometimes.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Love this salmon! Perfect for a quick meal, you can added to a sandwich or to precooked rice. The package is perfect, can be taken to a picnic. Great quality and beneficial! Taste is natural.