DK

4.8
Based on 1,328 Ratings
1,112
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Great balm to ease the pain and avoid stretch marks.

I've been using it for a few years now. One jar lasts me for about 4-6 months. I use it mainly to avoid stretch marks on my skin and to ease the pain and it works great for that. I can't say it absorbs fast, leaves a bit of greasy feeling to it - but I like to overapply!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I really like this balm. I was not sure what to expect when I purchased it, as chose it on a whim. I am pleasantly surprised. The balm has wonderful natural quality ingredients and i believe that although it moisturizes my bosom, it also imparts the benefit of the natural herbs which is absorbed into my body.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This gentle gel has quite a few good essential oils. Benefits are augmented with adding a few extra drops of essential oil. Smoothly massage in circles to improve lymph drainage. No irritation to skin. Very generous package that lasts a long long time (less than pea size required per application).

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

All items arrived Singapore in good and brand new condition within 1 week from ordering. Happy with the purchase. Got the good feedbacks from reading reviews and trying out this item. Will get back with results

01497e18-d0e0-4f5a-893d-3b38ec23ec57

This balm has a relaxing and floral scent (it must be the geranium), I really like the smell. The ingredients are all natural which is a great thing. I might use this in my hair as a pre-shampoo treatment. The quality of the balm is a hybrid between gel and oil. I like the texture. I bought this balm to improve the skin in my bosom areas and also for extra TLC that my normal moisturiser doesn't provide. I have noticed some firming but I haven't use it consistently. It will be used more consistently as the winter months approach in the UK.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Love this stuff! This has helped me with many breast issues like fibroids! I recommend you be patient! I only started seeing results after the third jar! It is amazing!

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I love this one!!!I took recommendations from the doctor and no regrets .It cares about chest skin,provides elastic and lifts up.All woman had to have it.Only natural ingredients.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Very good quality product. Bought this for my partner and she loves it. It doesn’t have any strong smell and it isn’t too greasy either. It does it’s job!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

i bought this because i was pregnant but upon receiving it states not to be used during pregnancy and nursing so i dont know why its under top list of pregnancy and maternity. will have to wait for a while to be able to use.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I don't leave many reviews but this product is really good and anyone with breast problems should have it. I think it works for any discomfort around breasts area. The ingredients are great and seem to have an effect like nothing else. Would defo recommend.