DK

1,528
MarceloCandido
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Clean unclogging

If you feel stuffy, with a heavy and dry nose due to the season (winter/summer), hay fever has been bothering you, you suffer from respiratory diseases (rhinitis/sinusitis)... This bottle could be the your solution, the effect is very fast, you feel your nose clean and you breathe again in seconds. The frequency of use (from 1 to 3 times a day) in relation to the benefits are quickly observed. If you liked the review, please leave a 👍.

b042aca3-6f1c-495e-9f19-3b9a31897b0c
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Works well better than the sleep apnea tools i can sleep in silent. I can breath through my nose on my sleep. Better not to share same bottle with others. Thank you iHerb for the storewide discount. Is it possible to upgrade the weight of free delivery since it is hard to spend $70 weighted 4lbs. I think it will be helpful with extra weight. Thanks in advance.

0ee53bc7-0604-4188-bfe2-1672e4ef4e18
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Research has found that xylitol, the main ingredient in XLEAR, may have both antibacterial and antiviral properties. This is yet another natural product we can use as defense against the assaults that are upon us. Xylitol works as an antiviral medication against COVID-19. And the first place this virus attacks is in the nasal passages. Bingo. We have a covid emergency kit and that is where I keep this.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Really helps my sinus flareups. It has no scent, easy and painless to use, a slight sweet taste as it drains down your throat is the only reminder that it's there. Size seems small but it goes a long way - 2 to 4 sprays in each nostril are the instruction, but I find 2 is plenty. A quality product that does exactly what it says, it loosens thick secretions and soothes irritation, and I can use it as often as needed. Wonderful stuff.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I use this at night to help me sleep. I have seen the benefit and feel it is very effective. It is also a better value purchasing it from iherb. The size of the package, the quality of the product and the composition are all satisfactory. There is no scent.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 10, 2021
1,562

If you have chronic sinus infectio or stuffy nose or just a plain congestion, use it as it will work miracles. Make sure you put 1-2 drops in each nostril every 12 hours (you can do it as well every 8) and keep this rhythm for next 3-4 days. It works better than any other saline spray, there will be no more drips and you will be breath easily.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Keeping my airways moist and clean is key to helping my ENT health. I love this spray! There is a reason it’s a #1 seller. I use this even when I’m not ill to maintain my airways - dryness, plane travel, environmental things such as pollen, fumes, mold can all wreck havoc. It’s a godsend when you are sick though! Refreshing and rejuvenating. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022