DK

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Perhaps my favorite flavor of the Spry gum, though sometimes each piece is a bit inconsistent in the degree of spiciness. Very nice sugar-free gum. Strong flavor, true cinnamon. (Just keep it away from your dog! re: xylitol). It tastes sweet but refreshes your mouth. I like it in the jar and am pleased it is part of a vegan diet.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Same as my review for the 50 piece pack, this is a nice gum for cinnamon lovers. The initial burst of flavor is great. That wears off in a couple of minutes, but it holds some flavor for 15-20 minutes. It's a good gum for freshening your breath. The 100 pack is a good value.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I need something to chew on when fasting, and when working. One of these tins will last me about 8 months. I feel safe when chewing this gum and can rely on its ingredients and quality. I love the taste of the green tea and cinnamon. They're not too sweet, and very enjoyable .

Posted on May 4, 2022

This is my go to gum. I’ve been weening off sugar and a lot of name brands taste icky to me now. This has great cinnamon taste (which is important to me) and just sweet enough. It gets the job done with my breath. The taste doesn’t last as long as the name brands but I’m chewing this when I need a fix to my breath, not candy. And I don’t need to be chewing for long periods of time due to stress causing jaw issue. This gum is great. Plus, I like the little container that I can leave at my desk and reseal and it lasts awhile.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

My favourite gum to refresh the mouth. I loved all the flavours I tried. Always just the right strength. I've shared them with others before, and was asked about them a few times. What I love the most is that they don't contain any sweeteners other than Xylitol. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Lively, stimulating flavor of Cinnamon. This chewing gum has no sugar or horrible chemical sweeteners. Good for tooth health and perks up up while working without the down of sugar. Keeps me alert while driving. The price is better when buying the larger quantity. Terrific flavor choices. Long lasting flavor. Great for airplane air pressure chewing too. Stays sweet for hours. Not sticky. Good , useful treat without calories. The best chewing gum around.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I have tried the spearmint, peppermint and cinnamon flavors. Peppermint is my favorite, followed by the other 2 (depends what mood I'm in- it's a tie I guess) I like the size of the container and the amount of gum included. It is not a huge container with just a little gum. I like that its filled with gum. It is nice to get a change once in a while but nothing beats the peppermint. If you can only get one, then get that kind. Eating one is not enough to chew however, I always have to take 2 of them at once. (because the pieces are very small) You can chew it a really long time however, and I like that too. My 11 year old niece prefers the cinnamon.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Loving this gum! I like the candy like shell when biting into it, and it has a great, intense cinnamon flavor. The flavor lasts a decent amount of time. You can tell that Spry is made with quality ingredients. I'll purchase again when I get close to running out.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I absolutely love Spry gum. It holds it flavor longer than any other gum I have tried and doesn't ever stick to my teeth. Peppermint is my favorite flavor and is true to what peppermint should be. I truly think it helps keep my teeth cleaner and my breath fresher.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I've already been waiting for a huge package of these gums. It was love at first sight when I ordered the smallest pack. And now I can hardly imagine my teeth hygiene without these cinnamon guys. I do recommend them and going to buy them till production stop tear us apart.