DK

4.5
Based on 1,440 Ratings
Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Green Tea Time, pleasant surprise

Green Tea! Did not think that I would like this in a gum. But tried it since I do like green tea. A really pleasant mild alternative choice. This chewing gum has no sugar or horrible chemical sweeteners. Good for tooth health and perks up up while working without the down of sugar. Keeps me alert while driving. The price is better when buying the larger quantity. Terrific flavor choices. Long lasting flavor. Great for airplane air pressure chewing too. Stays sweet for hours. Not sticky. Good , useful treat without calories. The best chewing gum around.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

At the beginning I did not like it because is not a typical chewing gum taste. But as I was looking no mint taste because as I have reflux is better to avoid mint taste. That chewing gum is really great and protects teeth of caries just important is to chew 5 minutes after your meals

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Started chewing this gum after meals because the specialist physician I began seeing for digestive issues recommended it - but only the fruit flavor of Spry. He (the doctor) says it helps flush out that which has been consumed and digested. Well, it's one of several reasons why my digestive issues have dissipated. And it tastes good.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Favorite kind of xylool gum. Big fan of the cinnamon of this brand generally but also like to get this fruit flavored. Flavor doesn't last too long compared to unnatural chemical gums of course but these brands with the xylitol are so good for our teeth they are finding that it outweighs the long life taste of the chemicals

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This gum is delicious, it tastes like Wrigley's Juicy Fruit. The flavor only lasts for like half a minute but I don't mind. Because it doesn't have the weird ingredients of regular gum, it does *not* give you weird burps or stomach pain. Overall a really good gum for dental health.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I really like the fruit taste (reminiscent of Wrigley's), but it does fade rather quickly. I like the relatively small size of each piece - elegant, we're not looking for bubble gum.. The kicker is of course the Xylitol, which is much better for teeth health and oral hygiene than sugar (god forbid :).

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This gum is delicious! BOTH of us like the taste and size of the pieces, and the quality is excellent. We both have had really great dental check-ups since using this one time a day. I kind of doubted that it could help the decay rate, but it certainly seems to have helped!!!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Vegan gum and great taste, quite sweet! (Just keep it away from your dog! re: xylitol). I use this instead of candy when I want a sweet and it seems to satisfy my taste buds but not add the sugar. I like it in the jar and am pleased it is vegan.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Spry makes great tasting gum with some decent ingredients. My gang loves this, and uses it constantly. Its good to know there isn't all the junk in there like regular gum, and really the xylitol is ultimately good for your teeth

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I hate mint so this fruit flavour. The disadvantage is that it only lasts for short time but it’s still good and the xylitol helps you maintain oral hygiene after you eat.