DK

1,607
BioResearcher
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Tasty gum

The taste (sweet spearmint) and smell of this gum are excellent! The packaging is good (small size and secure lid). This gum protects the teeth from cavities, because of the Xylitol ingredient, so I usually use it after eating meals. I usually chew 2 pieces at the same time, because I like bigger gums. It's made in the Netherlands and the quality feels excellent. The 2 things I wish were improved: - The seal you remove when first opening the container ripped and left some sticky residue that took a bit to remove. - I wish it was a bit cheaper.

1e2a2021-5966-430f-823b-cdfccd2205ad
10cf06bd-7171-4384-a003-642727fea562
32da4c82-9959-47c9-a3be-64d2e7d08d92
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

We have been getting many Xylitol products hoping it really helps our oral situation. Since I always use peppermint for toothpaste, mouthwash and everything, I’ve been getting peppermint Spry. This is the first time trying spearmint. Oh my! Spearmint has much stronger smell and very refreshing. I will be repeating Spearmint next time!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

this game has an excellent flavor for spearmint lovers. it tastes sweet and the flavor is pure. the size of the chips is like any gum ship you would typically find. it contains ingredients that help clean your teeth.

6a47fbac-fbdb-471d-96d3-fcee12504e4f
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I've tried so many sugar & aspartame free spearmint gums and this one tastes the closest to real spearmint. Somehow they managed to encapsulate the true essence of the flavour without simply tasting like a toned-down peppermint, that is it still has it's own unique light zing without the burn. Only thing, and common with nearly all gums, the flavour doesn’t last long, but still worth it for anyone who prefers spearmint over peppmint.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This chewing gum has no sugar or horrible chemical sweeteners. Good for tooth health and perks up up while working without the down of sugar. Keeps me alert while driving. The price is better when buying the larger quantity. Terrific flavor choices. Long lasting flavor. Great for airplane air pressure chewing too. Stays sweet for hours. Not sticky. Good , useful treat without calories. The best chewing gum around.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I always buy sugar free gum and Spry is one of the best brands out there. It’s a good size that will last you a while. Tastes really delicious and it’s nice to get a flavour in spearmint for those of us who prefer it. I sometimes eat one between meals.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,406

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

First time taking sugar free gums! Not long ago I had a dental cleaning appointment bc of build up plaques & ever since then I’ve been very self conscious about them building up right after I eat. Then I did some research & read that sugar free gums are better than the ones that contains sugar because when sugar or starchy food mixed in with the bacteria in your mouth it will create plaque. Regular gums will only lead to more problems yet sugar free gums helps increasing saliva production in your mouth, which can help to flush food particles out.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Wonderful spearmint gum. The flavor is definitely right and it lasts a long time when you are chewing it. I think I like the spearmint even better than the peppermint but they are both so good it's kind of hard to tell. Love the box of 100 because it lasts a long time. Even though it has artificial sweetener there is no taste of that at all. One would never know it didn't have sugar in it. I never purchase any gum other than Spry now because it's definitely the best gum around.