DK
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I have been using this spray for many years as a result of dry mouth from radiation therapy. Mostly I use it just before going to sleep. Hard to find lately, so I am glad that iHerb has it in stock. Works great for me and there are no "bad"ingredients like some other competitor products. Glad it has xylitol.

I only needed to purchase this product once and not because it didn’t work. It worked just great. I just found that my mouth did not need it anymore and felt moisturized enough on its own. This is a reputable moisturizing mouth spray found in many upscale health food stores. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

i suggest this spray to many patients as it keeps your mouth moist and has xylitol to help fight against decay. it tastes good too

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I bought this for my mum who always wakes up in the middle of thr night with dry throat becos she uses a CPAP machine for OSA. She says it helps alleviate the dryness if she sprays into her mouth befire bed

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I am a teacher and I always get dry mouth after a lot of speaking. I was surprised to find out there is a solution for that. I keep a bottle in my cabin at school and it works find. The test is fine (not very good).

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I get dry mouth a lot especially at night and this really comes in handy. Has a good taste to it and isn't too strong. Not to mention you get a good amount and one for the road.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
4,069

I've been using this high quality moth spray every after meal, it really improved the health of my teeth, actually my oral health in general.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

My husband tried this and said it is the best he has used and uses it also to help him swallow his pills. I went to order another bottle but its out of stock so hope iherb get a shipment soon.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I love this stuff as a mouth refresher especially because I tend to have a dry mouth. I sprayed some in my granddaughter's mouth and she loved it! Now she always asks for it when she's visiting.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

The flavor is nice and suitable for sensitive teeth and makes your mouth clean instantly. I use this occasionally. because if too often my tummy is making a lot of noise.