DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I like this flavor.I definitely feel less sore and fatigued after my workouts and I feel like I can do more than I normally would. I like that it includes electrolytes, so I don’t have to buy that separately and I sip on this throughout the day because I am a massage therapist, so my job is also physical and I am in my 40s

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

The quality, ingredients and taste are excellent. Love drinking this during my working for endurance, energy and hydration as well as post workout for the BCAA recovery benefits. Package and size are great as I don't have to clear an entire shelf to make room for it. It's a great supplement to my diet

I purchased this Strawberry Kiwi Splash when my favorite flavor was sold out. I was pleasantly surprised by the fruity taste with tartness to balance the sweet. This powder dissolves very easily in water. I notice a difference when I drink this during my workouts. I have more energy to push through longer training sessions. This is an excellent recovery supplement, too.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Scivation BCAAs have always been the choice for me. The flavors are always delicious, it does the job of getting me through my workouts without feeling drained in an unhealthy way and I use it when doing work outside when it is hot and humid out. It definitely gives you more endurance, benefits workouts, or work in general and helps me recover more quickly. I definitely recommend this product to anyone!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Definitely the best BCAA product in the market. The pre work out one doesn’t make you jumpy like some other products. And the original and post work out ones seem to really boost recovery. On top of that, great variety of delicious flavours to choose from! My favorite is the kiwi strawberry!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
7,519

I liked drinking this during my workouts. I read about the benefits of BCAAs and this was my first try at it. The taste is fine. I recently switched to the ripped version of it and will continue to by that version of it. Great value for size. Pretty good benefits for recovery.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on May 15, 2022

Strawberry Kiwi is my favorite flavor. I’ve tried Grape, Lemon Lime, Smash Apple, but I doubt I’ll try them all. I wish they had a trial size or gave out samples w each order. Mango Madness? No idea. I won’t be ordering the Apple again. I def feel the effect during the workout. Extend names quality nutrients!

Posted on May 12, 2022

I really like the taste. I’m on a ketogenic diet so the added electrolytes in this product were helpful pre workout, I think it’s helped with recovery after training.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022