DK

4.6
Based on 1,286 Ratings
Posted on Dec 14, 2021
טוב

Very healthy product! Its taste is very strong, so you can eat it with honey. I also give it to my kids, one teaspoon a day with honey. Of course not for small children - it is small grains and there is a danger of suffocation. Strengthens the immune system and is excellent for winter sand.

592a5a22-869c-49ed-ac1a-8d4ffde685b3
4cb0aa35-045a-4f17-a3fc-ad14ff44da7d
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I was skeptical of bee pollen ever since I started hearing about people taking it. Nothing critical, just unaware of its benefits. After years of taking several vitamins and supplements, I decided to try it. I ordered Y.S. Eco granules and after 1 month I noticed a difference in my daily energy and am sleeping better at night. I decided to order another bottle and reduced most all of my vitamins, I still take zinc and a couple supplements. This has also reduced my costs in vitamins. I am now on my third bottle and am looking forward to my next annual physical with my physician to see if he notices any difference in my overall health. Mt wife says I even look younger. I keep updating as time goes by.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

YS bee pollen is among my favourite ones out there! I usually buy the 1 pound size but ti was out of stock so got this one instead..no difference in the taste though a smaller jar might make it stay fresher longer..the taste is good and I do feel like it helps with my immune system and energy levels so take it daily

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is amazing! I first tried it at my local Whole Foods store in my smoothie and had to order this right away! The price here on iHerb is so right. This tastes so good, not too sweet. It is a mixture of honey and flowers kind of taste. I mix it in my tea, and it also tastes very good. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is my first time trying bee pollen and I'm hooked! Not only it is packed with nutrients but I love the taste. I drop 1/2 teaspoon full into my mouth a couple times a day and enjoy letting it slowly dissolve. It's a completely natural, unadulterated product - imagine all the little bee feet that have touched this! Sometimes there is a slightly bitter taste to some of the granules, but it doesn't bother me. I like that natural variation in flavor. Great stuff!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Full of vitamins, minerals and nutrients finally getting Bee Pollen was a no brainer. I am assuming these will benefit and boost health. The taste is not great (it's not honey after all), but certainly pleasant. I would say this is more of an adult taste. Am going to try it for a bit before writing more..

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Haven’t tried other brands of pollen but I do love this stuff. I mix it into my whole yogurt every day and it makes it a little sweeter. I feel my immune system is supported and better protected consuming bee products, and I purchase this brands products. Highly recommend and am always repurchasing.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

The quality of this Bee Pollen is very good, and the product arrived very fresh. Bee Pollen is loaded with vitamins and minerals, and many other good ingredients. The only this is that they increased the price from the last time I ordered. Anyway, the benefits of this product are still worth the price.