DK
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Very pleased with the taste of this honey. Hopefully includes the benefits of ginseng as an ingredient. the quality seems very good, would certainly buy again. Wish there was a slightly larger package, but still very pleased.

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

It’s a wonderful product, I add it to my coffee as a sweetener and to give an extra boost of energy. Works really well.

Posted on May 27, 2021

Incredible! The flavour is so woody and natural. I spread it on my toast and it helps me to sleep.

NAN
Posted on Jan 15, 2021

vkus na lubitelua, detiam ne ponravilos, mne v chai bilo ochen vkusno

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

Will be excellent if the 2-in-1 (honey and Korean ginseng) goodness and convenience is further improved with higher Ginseng content.

marvelous taste. gives strength and energy. recommend. Mix one teaspoon with a little hot water, add and vitamin C, Maca powder, and I put on my face and hands, perfect result. Manufactures yoghurt, mix a tablespoon Eco Bee Farms, Ginseng Honey, with a little hot water, pour in the yogurt before the construction of the machine lay on the result, perfect creamy.

Posted on May 3, 2016

WoW! YS Eco Bee Farms, Ginseng Honey is a energy boosting for me. I took this as it is either in the morning or before sleeping. This helps me to reduce my stress especially after work, revitalizing blood circulation and promoting cell regeneration. Will definitely buy this again to stock up, soon.

Posted on Dec 1, 2012

I'm using this honey to massage my face after having gotten a hint from a man in Korea who was using left-over ginseng roots from his shop to rub his face. His age was about 65, but his face looked 25, firm and wrinkleless. I'm not sure yet if this honey would do a miracle, but I somewhat feel it great when mixed with coconut oil.

Posted on Jun 26, 2012

Ah, but it’s no honey, you can’t eat it like honey, it is bitter. It has a very prominent ginseng flavor. I take it when I have to stay late or when I state late and tired in the morning and I take it as a medicine, but with no pleasure. I gave it 4 stars because it helps to deal with tiredness and sleepiness, but I don't care about the taste.

Posted on May 11, 2020

It tastes really good. The honey is hard but not too much. I also like the taste and the fact this is organic.