DK

Based on 3,210 Ratings
2,130
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
1,859

It's our home emergency medicine, but it's often out of stock, so it's very difficult to purchase the product. That's why I tend to buy several bottles when I have a sore throat or when I start coughing, taking vitamin C along with propolis at the beginning will satisfy the whole family.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

So this product is super potent, and very "sticky" sort of. My husband puts the drops directly in a spoon of honey, before he takes it in. Otherwise it you put the drops somewhere else - it will stick bad. But hope it means the product is super concentrated and that's what does the job. We are on our second bottle.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Good quality good for supporting immune system especially for kids who can't take bills. you can mix it with honey so they accept the taste easily. I would be very grateful if you click useful.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Anti inflammatory and anti bacterial bee propolis is nature's best medicine. I use this liquid propolis on wounds and if I feel a cold coming. A couple of drops in water and gargle. Long lasting.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I use it mostly topical for wounds or to heal blemishes on my face and it makes all the difference! unpleasant strong smell, taste and colour, but effective!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

It’s not a pleasant taste, but I do it for my immune system especially during this pandemic. I love using it in the winter because it coats my throat too. Drink a glass of water and take the propolis.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This is a high quality natural product! It's quite strong without alcohol or any other ingredients except a potent dose of propolis. And the taste is nice.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I bought it for the first time during the cold season, the children just started snot. Started taking this propolis once a day, I took 15 drops, children (6 and 9 years) 10 drops. On the third day, the eldest son was healthy, and the youngest still had a little snot left. Now this is my mast have. The taste is not pleasant, there is still plaque on the teeth and on the spoon, but its benefits are very noticeable. And does not contain alcohol

7c1c316f-d355-476e-a1f7-a19ef2b430f9