DK

4.4
Based on 2,401 Ratings
1,626
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Best honey quality in large size, it’s companied between the taste and benefits, you can be used instead of sugar for diet servings daily or frequent

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I love this quality honey as it is natural and not too sweet. The packaging is compact, and it is full of benefits. The taste is great and it is truly aromatic.

I bought this honey to improve immunity system. It is one the best quality honey product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my my health. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

It has a slightly more floral and “lighter” flavor profile than other honey products. This can be put to good use for certain recipes. Great product all-around.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Good quality! Big size bottle. Light and sweet taste. I use it for hair and skin DIYs, as well as a sugar substitute for food.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I like this brand and have tried the raw organic honey. Since that one is out of stock, so I buy this one and gave it to my sister.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Honey is a perfect replacement for refined processed sugar and has many benefits - i'd prefer to use Organic in the future but this was pretty good with a great taste.

ExpatPH
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Really liked buying this when honey was difficult to purchase here in the Philippines. Large amount of honey for a reasonable price. The quality, taste & size is good for the shipping that was paid. Thankfully there are some options now locally but it really depends on the store (products come & go). If I run into an issue with getting honey again locally, then I will purchase it again. The taste is mild like most honey & is a great addition to toast, tea or oatmeal!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

How good it is that there are such products for iherb, I put 10\10 to him.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

scent, easy to use and high quality 👌 with good size