DK

Based on 17,153 Ratings
13,268
2,555
Posted on Apr 20, 2022
healthy sugar alternative for a diet purpose

Honey has so many health benefits and this one seems like a high quality one that is good to use instead of sugar for diet purpose. the taste is not too sweet, good to use in beverages but it takes a moment to melt down + cookie and cake recipes. good packaging as in picture (🐾🐾🐾 curious kitty is investigating lol )

5394e2eb-2145-44af-af7b-678c84059aee
1fb60f2e-cff1-4f37-82b1-a6a5e9c3ccd5
e9731506-291c-43f1-89fb-ef7761657e86

I kind of see myself as kind of a “honey connoisseur,” having experienced many genuine honeys from small-time/local farms and producers. This is really good stuff! It’s thick, rich, and full of that flavour you can’t get from the store very often. I highly recommend! Very fast delivery, super amazing taste and I wasn't sure of it was organic but have my approval now. The manufacturer should point that out clearly. I will definitely purchase again from them. Thank you

c823068f-2229-4ea1-bf83-18b87db33825
d44a48be-1500-4ee7-8537-25cd2e8b78a2
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I liked the quality of this product. I used it frequently during the winter when colds hit us to boost my family's immunity. This honey has a good taste and a creamy substance. The package is plastic, don't worry about the delivery. In my opinion, honey should be served at the table every day because it has many benefits. In addition, honey is a natural sweetener, with numerous substances necessary for the proper functioning of the body. I recommend with all my heart.

3a779896-37a9-43ba-9a24-324c22c8213c
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Bought 14.0 oz (396 g) size of Y.S. Eco Bee Farms' Raw Honey because all other sizes of the same product are out of stock. Second purchase. Family likes the creamy taste and quality. It comes in plastic bottles. Quick delivery from Incheon, South Korea to Singapore in 4 days.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I absolutely love this honey. I have been using it for years now and like to purchase multiple containers of it to ensure I never run out of it. I go through it rather quickly because I like to add it to tea I drink throughout the day. My kids have this with their oatmeal and my husband puts it in his smoothies. It is also delicious mixed with peanut butter for a healthy treat. It is quite different from every other brand of honey I have tried, mainly because of the texture and consistency. It is more thick and more of a gel. It is not as runny as regular honey. It tastes pretty similar to regular honey, only I would say it is a little more rich and better quality tasting. For the quality and amount you receive each container, this is a steal of a deal and I refuse to use anything else!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The product came in a well package. This honey is value for money, the same size sold in my local supermarket is much more expensive. The taste is great and natural. It can be mixed with different things like apple cider vinegar, lemon, ginger or just add warm water. You can tell the ingredients are good by the taste.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Y.S. ECO Bee Farms' honey is pure which is why I order from iHerb only. It doesn't run like syrupy honey but is raw and unfiltered which makes it adhere to whatever you apply it to. 3 pounds of pure organic honey is a steal at this price.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This is probably the highest quality raw honey I’ve found online. No ingredients other than honey, it’s a great size since I use it pretty frequently in my recipes when I have it, and as much as I dislike plastic I have to admit the packaging makes it easier to get to the sticky honey. Although it seems like it’s composed of crystals, it melts down if you serve it with something warm, and it all tastes great no matter the consistency.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I had one bottle before and this is the second time I prefer the raw honey the smell is nice not very strong and the taste is great all ingredient are clear as you show no artificial this is a value for the quality and the price its good using for diet instant of sugar Its affordable size I think I will buy it frequently

Posted on May 4, 2022

This is my first purchase of raw honey, the texture is creamy with nice honey flavor but it is excessively sweet to taste in comparison with the previous honey brands/type I had used, so I have started to use this product in all my sweet dishes, so I replaced sugar with this honey and undoubtedly I could notice the difference like reduced carving to sweet, much improved overall metabolism, good improvement in sleep, reduced rest room trip during nights, so I could definitely say this honey glycemic index is much better than regular sugar, even though it tastes excessively sweet.