DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

it's one of the best quality manuka honey out there. definitely saw improvement in digestion . all natural ingredients it taste sweet but little tangy. it's a bit pricy but the quality is good comparing to sother manuka honey brands. the package was well sealed and the size of the pills was good not to large.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I love the taste, not as sweet as I fear! Soft texture, not solid. I followed instructions and ate twice a day. Hope my gut would improve. The honey color is light pale yellow, unlike the Manuka honey I had had many years ago. I would keep trying it, the price is comparatively cheaper than those sold from New Zealand. BTW, iHerbs has the most efficient delivery services and a big YES for it,👍🏻

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

When my order arrived, the honey was well packaged. The glass jar helps retain its pure ingredients. This Manuka honey helps the immune system and the taste is unique in a good way. The honey in this bottle had crystallized into a solid. Usually the consistency is a liquid. However, it did not affect the flavor. Please keep in stock.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I was given a great recipe to remove phlegm / mucous from my lungs - manuka honey in warm water with half tea spoon of cinnamon powder - mix well and drink it first thing in the morning. This Eco Bee Raw Manuka taste good too.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Our favorite brand of honey. I have never had a bad tasting product from this company. Excellent quality, wonderful taste, glass jar, and true honey.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This is my go to honey - 15+ unique manuka factor in a glass jar. It has numerous benefits, including antibacterial. I like the smooth, earthy taste.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

for its size and quality, it is less expensive than the other brand that i purchase elsewhere. for healthy benefits and maintain healthy digestive system. it is good for soothing dry throats & upper respiratory symptoms.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Not only is this honey soothing, healing and delicious - but it comes in a glass jar - not plastic. Very hard to find these days! Quality all the way around.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

it is my first time to buy this kind of honey. I bought another kind of honey of Y.S Eco Bee, but iherb has not it, so i tried this. Hopefully it would be good.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Yummy honey. Useful for when colds or not feeling great. Not too sweet and has a nice consistency. Decent value and nice it is in the glass bottle.