DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
7,616

This is the supplement I felt the effects the most. I could not get pregnant and had a miscarriage at 38 year old so that I understood myself that my body is not capable of producing a healthy baby anymore. I researched and found this product helping the pregnancy. It took for one year, but I got pregnant with this supplement. To be effectible, it should be refrigerated. I also took this supplement under my tongue by pouring the contents in the capsule.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Recommended by my acupuncturist for more energy and strengthening of lungs because I was recovering from pneumonia. I felt like the energy uptick in 2 weeks. Have felt great using it.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

It is effective to keep immunity these days as the days are getting colder. I think it's a good product because it helps to get rid of various inflammations!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Started taking for a few nights and seeing improved skin elasticity already as winter approaches. For this alone, I have reordered and will keep it in my cabinet of supplements.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

this is high quality royal jelly, the fragrance is deep , and rich. I have more energy soon after taking it. I am happy I bought it.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

very delicious I like it very very good it's satisfying

6943f6a5-8379-4400-8931-51f01a03f799
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I have been using this for over a month and haven't noticed anything. I am diabetic and Royal Jelly is supposed to be excellent at lowering blood sugar but I haven't noticed a change in that either.

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

New item incorporated into my daily supplements along with EPO. Previously take EPO alone, still have some feeling of cramps. With this new addition, noticed that pms cramps and pain reduced greatly, great product! In addition, serves as a occasional supplement for face, open a capsule and mix in with serum does wonders for face too.