DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I took this before I sleep and it work great for me. I suggest to get this Royal Jelly with Vitamin-C and Calcium before bed time. You will be sleep better and no sneeze after wake up (if you are the one who are allergic to dust like me.)

This product is very convenient! It has both ( royal jelly and propolis ) in one capsule ! It is made from Organic eco bee farms and purity is guaranteed . It is also free of yeast,salt , sugar, starch, preservatives and common allergens. Highly recommended!!

92139811-fa1d-474e-96d9-61c4bb7dac5c
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Royal jelly has proven to be really good for infection and health in general. It does have a funny smell. But this brand in particular is really good quality

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Overall, I thought the quality of this product was excellent. Really like the simple two ingredients. You can tell it's made from high quality stuff! I bought two of these because they're a great deal.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great product, ordered this one since the other one from this brand was not available. Has little smell, not too bad. Should be really good for immune support. Capsules are regular size, brown color.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I have not taken it long enough to see some benefits but the size and quality is great. Easy to take and smells the same as when I was younger and taking liquid royal jelly.

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

Bought this as my usual Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen and Propolis capsules are out of stock. This is the best alternative. Been taking the original capsules for years! Love that it's from a privately owned bee farm. It's cost-effective and the beauty is the combination of the classic three nutrients in one capsule. Very convenient

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Best brand for it quality which often sold out on certain sku

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

A great and effective product, a big change in energy level will definitely buy it again. Thank you