DK
4.5

4.5
philosophicalcat
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Found to contain the product at the strength claimed by the manufacturer

I review my supplements occasionally by looking at results obtained by an independent lab test website. This particular brand and formulation received one of their highest grades. I take high amounts of bilberry for the phytochemical composition and antioxidant properties of bilberries. I alternate between this brand and another brand that sells wild-crafted bilberries. I have never noticed an improvement in vision as others have claimed, but my vision changes constantly according to how I use my eyes (as is normal but generally not known), so it would be hard to relate a change to this product.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I've taken this and Lutein for 10+ years. The last eye checkup I had, the doctor asked if I was taking supplements. He says my eye health is that of someone half my age.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

The highest concentration that I can find per capsule (almost 58mg) of anthocyanin. Love it so much. And it come with a nice fresh bilberries fragrance.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Bilberry is known to be good for the eyes and even recommended by my eye doctor. I think it helps. I feel less eye strain. But my dr said the long term benefits are even better :)

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I take these for my dry eyes in combination with lutein.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Have I seen the different between taking this or the usual 60 mg of blueberries ( even with 2 caps of 60 mg), so far I haven't...maybe have to take longer to see the effect, will update if I do...

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

One of the best bilberry extract on the market. Very high of anthocyanin. My eyes are not dry anymore

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Good service. Nothing more to say...don't push me.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This product effective complement to the eye nutrition, eye health recovery