DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 25, 2022
It works!

Texture isn't too grainy. My husband is getting results and doesn't mind using it. Plus, I accidentally discovered you can blend it with protein powder, plant milk, ice and a banana and make a yummy and healthy dessert mousse.

87c4282a-98da-4052-a329-97e45851e5ef
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I use it every morning ! I enjoy mixing it with coconut water to get some electrolytes in after my workout and before work. I love that there are no artificial sweeteners and the taste is great (not an orange soda, but it’ll do the trick) Highly recommended. I’ll be purchasing this product regularly.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Okay, this works. 100% does the job and has quality ingredients. But this is not Metamucil, it has NO flavor. Which I did not think would be a problem for me but it is. There is a faint flavor of something but it is more the TEXTURE of it in the water that I notice. It makes me gag. This is probably just a personal thing, it definitely works well so feel free to give it a try! I, personally, am switching back to a capsule. Lol

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Long term user of this product, it has a good balance of the right kinds of fiber ingredients and benefits are obvious in the gut in a few days. Slightly gritty and expands quite quickly when mixed with water so perhaps not ideal for smoothies.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I have been using this fiber for years, tastes good, works good too. iHerb has got the best price and fast delivery. Signed up for auto ship and received an additional discount.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I bought this to make sure I consume enough fiber everyday. I add 2 servings to a cup of protein shake as breakfast, good meal to start a day.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I use to buy metamusil but had to cut back on card intake. This product is not the best tasting but is tolerable. I bought one orange and the regular and mixed them together to help with taste. It has helped me I will continue to buy this product. The price is reasonable for what you get. I just wish it mixed a little better and wasn't so grainy.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Does the job but difficult to mix in a liquid. I put it in a jar with watered down apple juice and then shake it.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Its a good quality, easy to take fiber. The packaging is grate. It helps with constipation. The taste is easy to get used. At my age over 70 you have to have this beneficial composition handy

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I haven’t been taking this product for long. However, I’ve been happy with it so far. It mixes easily with water or juice.