DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

this product works great. I use it every day. corrected my problem. Now I feel like new. Thanks to this product. Just mix with your favorite drink or food. And the dose s are small.The quality is over the top. The ingredients are all natural.And the benefits are great. Taste great. Size is great. Dosage is small.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Receive in good condition, not use it yet , it will fine

16977a94-0e2f-4083-8a6b-57e05202366d
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

The best overall daily benefits I’ve ever found. Have been using this product for close to 20 years and there is none better.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The benefit of using this product is that it keeps my metabolism moving and keeps me regular. The quality is good and consistent.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great for the aid of the digestive system! really improves the overall wellness of the colon. nice flavor too!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Been using it over 20yrs keeps my sluggish system moving. Its the first thing in my stomach in the morning.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

After suffering for years, I have found the one to beat. For the past three years I have suffered greatly. Bloating and no BM are a thing of the past. My balance has been restored thankfully. If you have stomach issues, give this one a try. A++++

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

This is effective. i will take this before my meal, and 2hours after my meal, i will go toilet. i mix slightly more than a tablespoon into water and drink it. there is no weird taste, no sweetness. i will say neutral taste. more importantly, price is good!

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

I really do like it. Sometimes I can add it even when baking or other food cooking. It is a great thing to keep up with you fiber and saying goodbye to toxins

Posted on Apr 3, 2021

Yerba Prima has been a reliable brand for me, but this product was slighlty disappointing. The problem? It does not mix well, leaving you with clumps of undissolved powder no matter what liquid you use. A shame, because the formulation is excellent. I recommend sticking to the plain psyillium husks powder or the Daily Fiber formula instead.