DK

4,870
1,370
Posted on Jan 5, 2022
My Before Bedtime Buddy.

I am so in love with this brand, and I bought more than 20 packs of different variants. My bedtime buddy. I choose my tea depending on my mood. And what makes me really excited to drink is the note that comes with every teabag. The tea size is just perfect, the blend of its natural ingredients and its aroma is perfect for me. Tastes really good being a tea lover, this is already my favorite. Packaged nicely and benefits me especially before bedtime. makes me relax and sleepy before bedtime. caffeine free and quality is good.

1c8dfd07-01fa-4367-9d56-6a86b2080c29
da70de23-137f-4271-bb65-0d1c5c26a7de
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

In love with this tea! Always drink it before bed. Helps to fall asleep easily. Always buy almost all types of this brand! Drink it at least 3-4 times a day, so add it to my shopping cart with every order! Convenient packaging, each pouch individually, excellent quality, organic, caffeine-free, GMO-free and just perfect!

883973d7-efc7-4541-a4cd-9c3b11653364
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love this Bedtime tea. I had bought one before at somewhere and felt love with this tea. The tea taste so good and it serve very well as improve my sleep quality. Usually i woke up on middle of night due to stress etc, but with this tea... most of the time, i can sleep till early morning. Thanks Yogi Tea. i and my family love U!!!

45d5beb0-7522-4b2b-a297-3a679b3520ca
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I love every Yogi tea I try. They're high quality, full of flavor and made from actual herbs, spices and extracts, not just artificial flavors. It really shows. I keep a few sleepy teas on rotation to have depending on what I feel like and this one has become one of my firm favorites.

ANGELA
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This is pretty much the only herbal bedtime tea that actually works to get us to sleep. It's quite effective. My whole family uses it. Well, not kids, of course. You'd never give this product to children. Anyway, it's definitely the most reliable and efficacious sleepy time tea I've tried, and we've tried many of them. Very beneficial blend, great quality, natural and organic ingredients, caffeine-free, nice flavour/taste, and sufficient package size. Sure, it would be nice if there were 20 tea bags, but 16 is pretty good. I DO definitely recommend this tea. If you've found my review helpful at all, and I hope you have, I'd appreciate a thumbs up. Thanks! Take care, be well and stay safe. :)

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This has been my go to tea for bedtime for a long while now. There is something in the balance of flavors and ingredients that works so well for me. I love the brand and have bought from Yogi before, and recommend this tea to anyone with insomnia. It will not knock you out, but help you relax. It blends well with a plain chamomile tea bag too. The price is good, always comes well packaged, I will always buy this one.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I bought kamboucha from this company. It was so yummy.. But this one is so sweet. I noticed that this sweetness come from stevia. If you like stevia taste you will like it. But if you are like me you can't drink it and you will feel something wrong. The quality of this company is good. I used it to fall in a sleep.and yes after drank it my eyes become sleepy and my head is heavy

4abec1b1-5a11-45a1-84ab-41826e90820e
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
2,375

Splendid quality. The product is just great. The parcel arrived quickly. The price pleased. I find everything I need. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

It does help with sleeping, The quality is great, all the ingredients are natural tea taste good , it can be use for stress the packaging is great and the size also , it has other benefits has no caffeine blend nicely serving is enough for a month or so, light frequency