DK

4.5
Based on 1,217 Ratings
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
3,742

A cup of hot 'Breathe Deep' tea does help with my dreaded morning sinus. I didn't expect the taste to be licorice-sweet, as I thought it would be more like peppermint tea. I didn't mind the taste as the herbal blend in the ingredient list looks like a good mix for respiratory health.

yogi brand is my favorite one. taste is so sweet I use especially at night before sleeping. quality is just perfect. and all ingredients are safe. size and package is sooo cute. I can fall in love with tea over again. and there is no caffeine. it will help to see benefits as well.

bf0f5713-cdd9-486e-abb2-f606147a45ed
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Just start to drink tea not long ago but I thought its quiet good habit to have it so I have not much knowledge yet so try different tea lately, I have no problem with breathing but the flavor is really nice. It’s very sweet and woody. Soft Liquorish flavor. Wow! Really good with yogurt as a afternoon tea!

e46dc748-ac69-4080-b6f3-b33c01595d0b
c1874e39-033f-499e-a092-826f5464184d
14203303-d5a3-4437-8a8a-8ab10b495574
67bc5101-7834-4c0d-a863-f8dacc30161d
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Love this tea. Will recommend this 10x over. Can't begin to tell you how much this helped when I had covid and that ratchet cough that came with it. The mullein in this is the key ingredient for detoxing your lungs and getting all of that mucous out. Plus this entire line has a great flavor especially when cooled down a bit. It has a natural sweetness.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Great and effective. However, be careful when drinking these types of tea blends because their ingredients usually contain something that can cause conflict with various types of medication. And if you are unsure, google the possible interactions or contact your primary for advice. I drank these when I had hay/dust fever and it worked quickly.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

great quality great ingredients great taste I use it because I am a cannabis user the size is great I wish it was bigger the packaging is cool the benefits of mulling and cinnamon are great I blend it with other cheese that I get from Yogi I love that this tea is great

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

This tea blend has a warm, smooth taste. I bought it for cold season. I can’t say whether it benefits my respiratory system or not, but it is very comforting to drink when you are fighting a cold. I probably don’t drink the recommended number of servings though.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This tea is great. It has no caffeine, the frequency I drink it is once every evening. It benefits my calmness. I like to use it. The taste is great for me. And the ingredients are clean and from the nature. It has cute packaging also. It has a blend of good things to your body.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

The taste is great! I like to use it before I got to sleep. I find it benefits my breathing during my sleep as I have asthma and allergies. The packaging looks nice and I appreciate the individually packaged tea bags. The tea bags are a good standard size. This is definitely a yea I would recommend.